“Art Groove 2016” Adult Summer Workshops
Friday August 19–Wednesday August 24, 2016
All skill levels are welcome for this amazing experience!
Camp de Benneville Pines is celebrating their 10th annual summer art camp this August 19-24th! Join us for a week of creative enrichment while relaxing in the beauty of the San Bernardino National Forest.
Every day, five exciting workshops will be offered:
photography, watercolor painting, life drawing, acrylic painting and mixed media (printmaking/book arts). As an attendee, you will get to:
1. Choose one “track” to take for the week, with great instruction from recognized instructor.
2. All materials provided and classes are limited providing you with lots of attention.
3. Breakfast, Lunch, Happy Hour Snacks & Dinner will be provided.
4. Attend “My Life as an Artist” talks from each featured instructor each evening. (At mine, you’ll get to hear about my recent 6-week Moroccan artist residency!)
5. Fun summer activities; hiking, swimming, yoga, plenty of relaxation surrounded by the beauty of the forest!
6. Evening “Art Jams” will feature movies, discussion groups and other artistic outlets/expressions.
7. Partake in a special exhibit on the final day.
Visit www.uucamp.org for more information, including instructor profiles, snapshots from prior art camps and samples of student artwork. Early registration is recommended to reserve a space in this popular, adults-only “learning vacation.” The cost of $690 ($765 if registering after June 30) includes instruction, workshops, materials, food, lodging, and all standard activities available at de Benneville Pines. There are a limited number of double beds available and spouses/partners of artists are welcome to come for a relaxing week in the mountains without participation in the art programs. The cost for spouses/partners is $595 ($670 if registering after June 30). Anyone who recruits someone to come to Art Groove who has never been before can receive a $75 rebate for each recruit at check-in.
Registration is now open for Art Groove!
To register, go to www.uucamp.org and click on “Camps & Retreats, Adult Camps, Art Groove 2016.” At the bottom of the page, click on “Register Online.”
For registration questions, please call (909) 794-1252 and leave a message, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.